Wednesday, January 21, 2009

UGGG another one of those days

Well I was going to just hang out at the house and not do anything. Courtney got sick at school. Her tummy hurt. So I went to go get her from school. I had to pick up some 7-Up and chicken noodle soup. So she comes home and eats some chicken noodle soup and feels a hundred times better. I don't know if it cut through the mucus in her tummy or if she just played the nurse at school. Her temperature was 99.7 so they did not have to send her home.

A friend called and she was at her mom's house because she had a migraine and needed me to pick the kids up because of her medications. So I went and got them and dropped them off there.

The boys got home and did their homework. They were very good about doing all of their homework tonight. I don't know why but they did it. They had tons of homework this week. I suppose it has to do with only having 2 half days of school last week and they need to make it up.

I did get to listen to the Cd's today and exercise for an hour. It feels good to be exercising all the time. I also have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I have been exercising and watching what I eat.

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Your weight loss efforts sound great - congrats to you! I'm starting a Biggest Loser Club with my MOPS group on the 1st...