Friday, January 2, 2009

Harvest Moon

The boys bought the game Harvest Moon for the Wii. They have been playing it all the time. The love this game. It is kind of like Sim. They build a ranch and then animals and crops. The boys have been asking for help so I got some hints from a website. The hint sheet was 44 pages so I didn't print it out. I wonder how long it will take for them to win. :)

Courtney has her Spore game she got. She seems to like it. It is only on the Gameboy. It is different than the computer version. Not as complicated or something like that. The boys have the computer game but Harvest Moon has over taken it.

I think today I am going to clean the kitchen and then work on my closet today.

Courtney is going to go to the movies with her big sister. It is nice that they are going to go there.

I have to go over to work to drop off my paper work. I forgot yesterday but they were not open.

No comments: