Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our lovely neighbors

I try to be a good neighbor. In our apartment I know it can be hard to keep you children quiet. Well for the last week I thought the neighbor was going to come through the wall. Their kids cry and scream all the time. It sounds like they have a baby and about a 3 or 4 year old from the crying. It drives me nuts. I said something to management about the noise level. It is terrible when it wakes you up at 10:30 at night from a dead sleep because of the yelling and the kid screaming.

The other side of us they smoke pot. I have spoke to management and the police. It has not been smelling as bad lately. Some days you can really smell it. I can not wait to get out of this apartment. Only 6 months left to go! You don't know how I am looking forward to moving. I normally hate to move but I will be ready when the time comes.

I am working for an hour and a half today. I know. Not hardly worth going but the girl I work with her mom needed me because the other girl can not be there for the whole time. UGGG.

No comments: