Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nap time is over

Well we have had the turkey, eaten pie and taken a nap. What is left to do on Thanksgiving? I have my homework done for the week. I do need to check into my classes this week. I am glad I am almost done with school. Who knows if I really want to go and get my BA. I am so tired of the school work. Then there is the money part. I don't want to take out loans if I don't have to. I am on my last week of classes for my AA next week.
OH YEA I AM HAPPY!

So I am checking the adds to see where we will go shopping tomorrow. I don't need any more presents but if I find some good deals for the kids I will buy it. I still need to get a present for Melissa and Jason on our family exchange on Harmand's side. I got the presents from Harmand. I got the Christmas gifts for the kids. I also got my birthday presents from him. He sent me a beautiful scarf and some comfy slippers. He also included notebooks.


Mom and I are leaving at 3 tomorrow morning. Early start to shopping :)
We will stay overnight at their house again tomorrow.

I didn't get to talk to Harmand today. I did on Wed. That was nice. I miss him so much. I feel like a piece of my heart is missing. I still go on day to day but part of me is not there. Sometimes I wonder if the kids can tell.

No comments: