Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cold Meds

Well I got the homework done! YEA! I am happy. I am done with homework for the rest of the week. I do have to turn it in tomorrow for attendance but I am just happy to have finished it all and move on to the weekend.

Friday is my birthday. I don't know how I feel about it right now. Isn't that odd? I remember when I was a kid and I couldn't wait for my birthday. Now it is hold off as long as possible, hope no one remembers and hope the day goes quickly. :)

I am feeling much better now. I took sudafed. I hate the way it makes me feel. I feel like I am on speed. I can't sleep and I am always on the go. That is probably why my homework is done the house is clean and I am still ready to go some more.

Courtney got her birthday present from Harmand today. She was so happy. I will add the pictures later. She enjoyed getting presents from Korea and is going to show her class tomorrow.

Last night Dan called. We had to go because of the concert. The kids did not want to call him back afterwards. They didn't even seem like they wanted to talk to him. It is odd. I guess it is normal but I think they are starting to distance themselves from him. Maybe I am reading more into it than I should. When he calls they really don't talk much. Oh well.

No comments: