Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dustin's Surgery

Dustin had surgery on his foot today. He was in good spirits when I left. He was just very hungry. He was getting grumpy with out food. His foot didn't hurt because of the block.
Iowa City's University hospitals are CRAZY. There were so many people and it was so busy. It was crazy getting there.

There was an awful accident on 380. It took 20 minutes to go 2 miles. There were 4 cars in a pile up. Someone died in the accident. It was awful when I drove by it.
http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081119/NEWS/811199992/1001/NEWS I feel bad for his family. It is so sad.

The kids have the whole week off school next week for thanksgiving. It has just flown upon us. I can't believe it. It will soon be Christmas. I can't wait for the kids to open their presents.

I hope things go well and we are able to move. I am looking forward to being with my husband. If I could i would just pack the house up an move our clothes and go. But Dan hasn't even filled out the paper work. UGGG!!!! He says he hasn't gotten it. I have to find the receipt for when I mailed it.

No comments: