Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another day has come and gone

I have had another day where the day has come and gone. I don't know where the time has gone. I really miss Harmand today. I don't know if it is because my birthday is tomorrow and I am missing having him here for it. But It will all be okay. It is just being alone on holidays. I know that right after my birthday is Thanksgiving and then Christmas.

I normally look so forward to the holidays and love to get in the spirit. We lost most of our Christmas ornaments in the floods. That is kind of depressing. I wish I had been able to save them.

I mailed my swap partner her ornament today. It was a fun swap. It was very cool, It was a snowman that was wearing an Iowa Hawks scarf and hat. I found it at a craft fair.

I worked today. Thankfully the girl I work with is feeling better. She is in good spirits. YEA! We had a great lunch together.

I got the kids closet cleaned out. I took any clothes that would not fit them next summer. I am getting rid of lots of things I don't want to store or ship. The thing is there isn't much to go through here. Most of it is at my mom and dad's house. There is so much to go through there. I will do some of that this weekend.

I work tomorrow again. So hopefully we will have a good day. I will go to Women's Fellowship.

No comments: