Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Iowa Game on Sat

I was watching the news tonight and they were talking about the Iowa game on Sat. Well I guess 2 people were having sex in a bathroom stall. Guess what when they were released they were given to their girlfriend and she was given to her husband! OMG

What is the world comming to!?!

I have 3 of my 4 assignements done for the week. I still have to answer my DQ questions. I know what I am taking for food Thursday and Sunday. I am working on my Lunch and Learn Project for International busniess. Sounds like fun huh?

Courtney went to the men's basketball game for Iowa tonight. She said it was fun. She was with Sharon all day today. It gave me lots of time to get my homework done. I am glad I got a lot done.

My dad asked me this weekend if we were going to have any more babies. UMM NO! He said well I want another granddaughter. ASK one of your sons! LOL and you can't just put in an order for a girl. I don't even get to do the thing that causes a baby with my husband. :) HELLO you have to be together to have a baby.

Why are home values in Cedar Rapids raising 3.23% in value? It is odd. Everyone else's are going down.

No comments: