Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is over

I got the house cleaned up from Christmas. The tree is down. The wreath put away. The toys are all put in their new homes. The house is clean. It feels good to have the house back to normal. I cleaned from 8 am till 6 tonight. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

I cleaned the kids room and got it all adjusted. The new toys have their homes. The kids have played Monopoly, Uno Flash, and Connect 4 today. They played well. I did get the dresser I ordered from Slumberland 4 months ago. Dustin brought the van in and we picked it up. It helped with the organization of the kids room.

I put away laundry that I washed at mom's house this weekend. It saves me $20 a week to wash my laundry at mom's house because we don't have a washer and dryer in the apartment. It is crazy how expensive it is to use the laundry mat. Then the clothes are not clean and they don't dry all the way. I can't believe that people actually pay to do it too. It is frustrating to wash your clothes there.

New Years Eve I don't really have any plans. The kids and I will stay here and play Wii and order pizza. I will get some junk food for tomorrow night. I think my brother Rex will be comming over to hang out with us.

I have been debating doing the Angel Food Ministries. I am going to get one box this month and see how the food is. I will let you know how it goes with that. It is $30 and supposed to feed a family for a week. http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
If I got it and used it for one week I would save almost $50 in one week. Makes one say WOW! It is alot of shoes I can buy. :)

No comments: