Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well I have lots to write about :)

Well I have been munching on Girl Scout Cookies. UGGG there goes all the weight I have lost and the 9 miles I ran last week. My dad and mom both commented that I looked really good.

Tommy and Tyler came over again this weekend. We made a video and just hung out for a while.

We went to Carrie's surprise 30th birthday party. We had a good time.

I am going to try to add some pictures. I always say that and then it never gets done.

I think Courtney is starting to get migraines. I hope they are not as bad as mine. She had a headache tonight. She looked miserable. She didn't have a fever. So I don't know.

I was watching a TV show with Robin Gibbons on it. She was talking about domestic violence. It reminds me so much of my relationship with Dan. The things he said was the same thing that Dan said. It was terrible to see this. I feel for those women who are in those relationships. It is a terrible place to be in. I pray for those women. I pray that they have the strength to leave.

No comments: