Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Concert

Well Caleb has an orchestra concert tonight. So we are off to another program. I have been to so many lately. We still have the Drama in April. I love watching them. It is just been crazy with all of the running.

I went to bed with a headache. I woke up with a headache. I had such a bad headache that I was dreaming that someone was pounding on my head. It was awful. I kept telling them to stop because I had a headache.

Caleb and Colton went to Peis for lunch with school. The loved it but they love Chinese food. They said it was fun. Little do they know Krista and I went there for lunch too. :)

I went to Goodwill today. I hunted around for some good finds but didn't really see anything I needed.

I kind of want a light rain jacket.

I took Annabell (mom's dog) for a 3 mile run yesterday. It was nice to have someone to go with. She wanted to keep chasing the geese and squirels.

No comments: