Monday, June 8, 2009

Courtney

Courtney was feeling really bad for a while I called the dentist. She was crying because her mouth hurts so bad. He said to rotate ibuprofen and Tylenol. I had already given her the Tylenol about 2 hrs before so I gave her the ibuprofen. We went to Drug town and got some fudge bars and the ibuprofen. I think the fudge bars helped more than the ibuprofen. :)

Hopefully she is back to normal tomorrow. He said if she isn't that we should call tomorrow am and he will see her. Last time she had one it was not this big of a deal she went back to normal with in a few hours afterwards. But it was in the afternoon not the morning when we had it done. I think it might be better to keep those appt to the afternoons so she can go to bed sooner and sleep it off.

No comments: