Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where have I been

Well I have been fighting a cold and trying to stay on top of everything. I hate being sick. So I decided to take the day off and do nothing today while the kids are at school. I still have to pick the boys up after school. Caleb has drama and Colton is staying after to work on his homework. :)

I worked Thursday and Friday. Saturday I had a mandatory meeting at work. It was the yearly training. I am debating about not working any more. I have so much to do and my job is getting in the way. I want to get the kids scrap books done. Go threw things at mom and dads.
I then did laundry at mom and dad's house.

So Sunday we stayed at home.

Monday I went to the field trip with Courtney. We went to the children's museum. It was fun. I don't have the pictures yet.

No comments: